Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap int'l Mobile to Mobile calls

Options
  • 13-01-2011 2:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭

Anyone help me out on this? For the next few days I'll need to make quite a few int'l mobile to mobile calls and it's cripplingly expensive. I've looked at 1call.ie but I'm sure there must be a catch....anybody used this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,228 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

what network are you on, where you calling? if you on 3 go to gocall.ie and use the number given there or use the skype on your phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

What phone and network?

Voip is the best way to go

Plenty of Apps for Android, Symbian and iPhones

I'm using Fring on my Android, and I get 10c any time calls to almost any mobile phone in the world
    [some landlines cos less than a cent!]

You just have an extra account to top up

Voip uses your phones data connection for the calls, so make sure you have a data bundle

3 do an add-on of 500mb for 5er. sorted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭Duck's hoop

Cheers chaps, I'm on O2 with iPhone 3, and not too with it on the comms technology/terminology.

Advertisement