Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Math exam for mature students

Options
  • 13-01-2011 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭

Hello There

Im thinking a bit more serous about applying for the IT course in DIT,
    i actually did apply last year , and I got a letter with a date of an unexpected math exam, got it like 30 days before .
    Because i haven't touched math for about 6 years , i didn't feel like to go , i rather skipped a year and save some money. But now i want to be prepared if that's all it takes to get myself in the college.
    Can anyone recommend me a good way to prepare myself for the exam ? or ma4be a private math teacher who has experience about these kind of DIT math exams ?

Thanks!

money doesn't matter now :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Do you know what type of Maths is examined in the exam? I'd get onto DIT and ask them for a copy of past questions so you know what to expect. You can then take it from there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭yoshx

Larianne ! Thank You I will do that now ! thanks , i didnt know that they do such a thing :)

Advertisement