Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting Hardwareversand to assemble...

Options
  • 13-01-2011 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭

I emailed them about this and I still haven't got a reply but basically I've purchased a set up from them including a monitor and I was wondering if any of you guys know from experience if I'll need a cable for either my monitor or my PSU if I've paid them to assemble. Just not sure whether to go out and buy the cables myself, would like to have them when I get the delivery if so.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

They included all cables in a box when I got my PC from them, however some of the cables(i think for the psu) had a european double pin connection, instead of our 3 pin plugs. (they also sent me win7 in german!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

nuxxx wrote: »
    (they also sent me win7 in german!)

That one is your fault, most likely, there are english versions for sale as well :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

That one is your fault, most likely, there are english versions for sale as well :)

Ye, was my fault :p

Home premium doesnt let you changes languages either! But I found a way around it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭RobertM

My PSU had 2 power cables in the box. One with 2 pins, and one with 3 pins. Ordered from HWVS.

Advertisement