Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

carlow community welfare officer

Options
  • 13-01-2011 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

hope i've posted in the right place now,

i've to go see the local community welfare officer, someone told me his name is joe o'grady, i think and just wondering if anyone could tell me where the office is in carlow town and what days/time he's there...?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

The community welfare officers are located in the Athy road health centre in where the district hospital and Caredoc are located, on the left inside the hospital gates

Go through the double doors beside reception and then the door immediately on the left leads into the waiting room.

There are two CWO's afaik who have different hours and cover different areas. Best to get there early before 10am as there may be a Que.

Advertisement