Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seasonal Event 4 Races

• 13-01-2011 4:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

Seasonal Events
    Potentials earnings 3,500,000 cr / 350,000exp
    For each of these events have the following settings
    TC 1, Skid recovery Force on, ABS 1

First Race: Deep forest
    300,000 cr / 30,000 exp

Mitsubishi i Miev: Dealership for 46000
    Just fit soft tires and you'll get it if ur putting in around 1:56 lap times

Second race: Grand Valley
    450,000 cr / 50,000 exp

Volvo C30 R-Design
    Parts: Soft tires, Upgrade engine to stage 3 + Sports ECU, Racing filter.
    BHP 274.
    Very easy to win with these settings, mightn't even need the ECU and filter if you cant afford them. I won with 25 seconds to spare.

Third Race: Daytona
    500,000cr / 60,000 exp

Dodge Challenger SRT8 (Prize car for the Muscle Car Championship (Professional Series - A-Spec))
    Parts: Tires (sports soft), Upgrade engine to stage 3
    BHP 510

An alright race was putting times of around 2:00 had a serious spin out on the 3rd lap but still managed 1st place on the last lap. Tip: on the long straight between the 2 long bends theres that left turn straight right bit, you can cut throught the grass there at 100mph but dont accelerate just glide.

Fourth Race: Nurburgring
    750,000cr / 90,000 exp

VW Golf
    Used a VW golf GTI 05
    Parts: Tires Sports soft, Upgraded engine to stage 3 + Sports ECU , Racing air filter, Semi racing exhaust, Turbo kit 3 (20,000cr)
    BHP 301

Had some small hic-ups but got there in the end. Stay on track and draft as much as you can, should be an easy victory. I passed the leader out at 6:00 race lasted 8:20.

Fifth Race: High Speed Ring

JGTC / SUPER GT
    Used Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '97 (Prize Car for Super GT event (Extreme Series - B-Spec))
    Bought the Lamo NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00 from the online dealership and fitted it with soft racing tires,turbo kit 3, oil change and rebuilt engine and its a dream a drive passed the leader at the start of the fourth lap.

Parts: Tires racing soft, 3rd turbo kit,
    Settings: Transmission top speed 261 MPH
    BHP 535

I passed the leader on the 7th lap easy enough with the settings above

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭twinsen

The problem with these new events is that there are no restrictions at all, so you can finish them at first try, don't understand why.
    Not to mention the fact that when ii tried them last night, it looks like you barely need to tune your car, for me it was only tires , clutch , and suspension. Finished them all fat first try.
    Dont understand why in the same game you have challenges hard like S.vettel and his x1 car, and opposite to this seasonal events, that it is hard not to finish at first try

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

I know the requirements really made it some way challenging, shouldnt have bothered with above, passed an hour anyway :D

Advertisement