Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coca Cola / Clearstream Technologies

Options
  • 13-01-2011 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi
    Anyone on here work in either of the above 2 companies, or know anyone who does? I don't even know if Coca Cola are operational in Wexford yet. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Well I dont work in either but you're not having a lot of luck in your quest for info. I know that Coke are now recruiting. I think many of the positions are very high end lab jobs though at this stage. Fine facility. Sorry that I dont have more info.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Coca Cola had a recruitment drive about 6 months ago,they had an open day held at the Maldron Hotel in Wexford,I'd say a lot of positions have been already allocated.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭arseagon

I have friends working in the coke facility, they are all bound by very strict confidentiality agreements and as such cannot discuss what they do with anyone... The only thing I can tell you is they all had about 6 interviews and aptitude tests before they were even offered a job. (all factory floor... nothing "high end")

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

So what about Clearstream? What's it like to work in - especially for back-office/indirect people? What are the conditions like? What are they like as employers? Fair enough or hard? I'm interested in first and close second hand factual experiences (preferably not a "Friend of my sister's boyfriend's next-door neighbour's aunty's best friend's childminder"...).

Please feel free to PM me if you have any info you'd feel uncomfortable posting - or think might be breach Boards T&C's if posted - in a public forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Fergality

A good friend of mine works in Clearstream, it's just outside of Enniscorthy there. It's a med/pharmaceutical engineering firm. They pop up on http://www.jobs.ie/ from time to time, but are quite difficult to get into I would imagine!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

Fergality wrote: »
    A good friend of mine works in Clearstream, it's just outside of Enniscorthy there. It's a med/pharmaceutical engineering firm. They pop up on http://www.jobs.ie/ from time to time, but are quite difficult to get into I would imagine!

What kind of work (broadly) is your friend doing? What does he or she think of it as a place to work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Fergality

Dilbert75 wrote: »
    What kind of work (broadly) is your friend doing? What does he or she think of it as a place to work?

From what I remember it's developing medical hardware and technology, such as tube op inserts etc. but I could be very wrong. She's gotten a promotion since I last spoke to her about the job itself so God knows what she's at in there now!

Advertisement