Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colgate Promotion?

Options
  • 13-01-2011 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Just wondering has anyone got any refund from Colgate for the dental promotion they ran last year? I sent mine away at the end of October and have not received anything yet.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,926 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

HUGE thread about this on the Bargain Alerts forum....people getting refunds, messages from Colgate etc.

BA Forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Sarason23

I am just wondering if anybody has any difficulties in getting the €65 refund from Colgate? I submitted my application at the end of October 2010 and have not received the refund yet. I have phoned them several times but their reply is that they have been inundated with applications and the "28 day" refund period has been extended. I am now waiting almost 3 months and am very disgruntled. Anybody any experience with this?:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Threads merged

dudara

Advertisement