Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCC Comedy Sketch Group

• 13-01-2011 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Hi, is anybody here familiar with the UCC Comedy Society? I don't see their events listed on collegeroad.ie and they haven't posted on facebook in over a month.
    The rerason I ask is because I want to set up a Pythonesque comedy sketch show... group? We could make sketches and then post them on YouTube like I did with people I knew back in secondary school.
    This is a lot less cool than setting up a rock band, I know, but if anybody here is interested PM me or post here.

Thanks,
    Brian

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭Eliot Rosewater

brian1991 wrote: »
    This is a lot less cool than setting up a rock band

I disagree!

I can't draw, but I hope you get something going - it sounds like a good idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭orangetictac

I can't draw, but I hope you get something going - it sounds like a good idea.

Lol?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭Eliot Rosewater

Oh god, this is embarrassing.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭brian1991

Oh god, this is embarrassing.

This might make a good sketch... actually, no; it wouldn't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Aodan83

They have an email adress on their facebook. I'm sure if you email them at that address then they'll get back to ya.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭pirateninja

You can email them at comedy@uccsocieties.ie If you don't get a reply from them you can always just call into the Accomodations and Student Activities office and ask for the contact details for Dave who is the auditor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 nubblett

This sounds like it would be massive craic. . i would be interested??? when and where???

Advertisement