Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planning and Env Policy Stu3?? Anyone know where it is?

Options
  • 13-01-2011 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hey lads!!
    I was going to choose a go deeper elective for final year.. an topics in regional an urban planning is free. But its at Tuesdays at 11-1 in PLanning and Env Policy Building Stu3. Now first off I've never heard of this building! And secondly I'm jus wondering if its down where I think it might be near richview where some postgrad geog stuff is, will I make it from Arts to the building in ten mins and back to arts after the class in ten mins for another tutorial in the Library??
    Anyone able to shed some light..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭GobBass

Funnily enough, I was looking the old map and its exactly where you think it is,in Richview beside the Architecture building. Thank God I have a three hour break afterwards and not 10 minutes to get back to Arts. Hard enough last semester trying to get back from H.Science and having lecturers that are casual with the concept of time.

You should get to the Library in 10 mins providing you sit in the back or nearest to the door and good/comfortable running shoes. ;)

Advertisement