Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childminder needed

Options
  • 13-01-2011 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

Dont know if I am allowed advertise this here but I may need a child minder as I am returning to work and may be getting a job sooner than I thought (thank god)

Does anyone know of any stay at home mums or childminders that would look after a 4 month old and do after school care for a 5 year old? Either in their home or mine?

Also can anyone tell me the going rate for 5 days per week? I have looked into Creche care but it is so expensive for 2 children it wouldnt be worth my while going back fulltime. Obviously I would love to stay at home with my children especially with the 4 month old but that may not be an option.

Any info advice or suggestions will be very welcome.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Ciaranpm

I know you said creches for 2 are expensive and I know this only too well but have you tried cozy kids in kilpeddar? I know they have a minibus that picks up from local schools.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭dr ro

p.m. sent

Advertisement