Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

re bad breeder

Options
  • 13-01-2011 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

hi guys, need advise please! bought a siberian husky of donedeal over 6 months ago and cant get the papers of the breeder, have been in touch numerous times but he is just abusive and agreesive when we ask for the papers, today i posted an ad on donedeal asking for advise about what i should do but donedeal had to remove my ad as he reported it lol i have been in touch with the i.k.c. and they have informed me my dog was never registered with them as they dont reckonise his microchip number, this dude keeps saying he will send the papers out next week! can anyone advise me on what to do next please, thanks regards carrie, ps he still has ads up on donedeal selling siberian pups and claiming they are i.k.c registered, i have no problem giving people his name and number and location if they need it!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

nikobyrne wrote: »
    hi guys, need advise please! bought a siberian husky of donedeal over 6 months ago and cant get the papers of the breeder, have been in touch numerous times but he is just abusive and agreesive when we ask for the papers, today i posted an ad on donedeal asking for advise about what i should do but donedeal had to remove my ad as he reported it lol i have been in touch with the i.k.c. and they have informed me my dog was never registered with them as they dont reckonise his microchip number, this dude keeps saying he will send the papers out next week! can anyone advise me on what to do next please, thanks regards carrie, ps he still has ads up on donedeal selling siberian pups and claiming they are i.k.c registered, i have no problem giving people his name and number and location if they need it!

You should ask in Animals and Pets:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=240

Advertisement