Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tickets wanted

Options
  • 13-01-2011 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi everyone , i am spurs all my life living in ireland , trying to get two tickets to take my son to WHL for the first time . looked around the ticket sites the prices are mad any help out there ?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Hi everyone , i am spurs all my life living in ireland , trying to get two tickets to my son for the first time . looked around the ticket sites the prices are mad any help out there ?:confused:

Hi Kev, first time poster yeah ? Check out the Introduce yourself thread

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054982137

Also, check out the ticket super thread

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055337661

And finally, elaborate on what you are looking for, ie which game etc..

Cheers
    Hatch

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭NoseyMike2010

May be able to get you 2 tickets for the Spurs Cup game at Craven cottage. You will be in with the Fulham supporters though.

May be able to get you 2 tickets for the Spurs Cup game at Craven cottage. You will be in with the Fulham supporters though.

Mate, if your a Fulham fan selling Fulham tickets, your in the wrong place.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭NoseyMike2010

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Mate, if your a Fulham fan selling Fulham tickets, your in the wrong place.

He asked for tickets to see Spurs. Spurs play Fulham in the cup. I am trying to help.

He asked for tickets to see Spurs. Spurs play Fulham in the cup. I am trying to help.

It's a Spurs forum, and any tickets sold will be Spurs tickets, not Fulham tickets.

Try here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=896

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 COCKNEY KEV

THANKS FOR THE OFFER OF FULHAM TICKERTS BUT HAVE TO SEE GAME AT THE LANE, THE GAMES I WAS LOOKING AT WERE STOKE,BLACKPOOL.WBA.

THANKS FOR THE OFFER OF FULHAM TICKERTS BUT HAVE TO SEE GAME AT THE LANE, THE GAMES I WAS LOOKING AT WERE STOKE,BLACKPOOL.WBA.

Where are you based mate ?

Stoke is the first on sale of the games you mentioned, available from Mon 24th Jan, how many are you looking for ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 kav01

Hi i am also a spurs fan and am looking for 2 tickets for the game against west ham or stoke, i would be greatful if anyone could help me, i have the cash waiting for them its for my friends birthday. thanks.

LOOKING FOR 2 TICKETS ,IM BASED IN COUNTY LIMERICK ,I HAVE BEEN TRYING ON THE SPURS SITE BUT NEVER NO LUCK , BY THE WAY BORNED IN LONDON ,LIVING HERE SINCE 81, MY SON IS A MAD MAD FAN

yeah tell me bout it, tickets are like gold dust but any help in getting some would be great

• Advertisement

LOOKING FOR 2 TICKETS ,IM BASED IN COUNTY LIMERICK ,I HAVE BEEN TRYING ON THE SPURS SITE BUT NEVER NO LUCK , BY THE WAY BORNED IN LONDON ,LIVING HERE SINCE 81, MY SON IS A MAD MAD FAN

Mate, I'll do my best to look after you. Name the game and how many tickets and I'll keep an eye on dates etc..PM me if you want to go ahead with it.

Im looking for 2 tickets to the game against stoke on april the 9th thanks.

HI HATCH 99 ,I AM LOOKING AT THE STOKE GAME ,I WOULD NEED TWO TICKETS SEATED TOGETHER AS MY SON HAS NOT BEEN AT THE LANE BEFORE AND WOULD GREAT SEE HIM ENJOY THE MATCH, THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

Excuse my ignorance Hatch but should this thread not be discussed in

Ticket swap/sale/wanted superthread - post all in here

?????

RichMc70 wrote: »
    Excuse my ignorance Hatch but should this thread not be discussed in

Ticket swap/sale/wanted superthread - post all in here

?????

It has now been moved to PM, so doesn't make a difference now. There has been several cases of people coming on looking for a dig out opening up a new thread as they are new to the forum, I dont see any harm in it. They will know better the next time.

Advertisement