Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couple More

Options
  • 13-01-2011 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭

A motorcycle patrolman was rushed to the hospital with an inflamed appendix.

The doctors operated and advised him that all was well; however, the patrolman kept feeling something pulling at the hairs in his crotch.

Worried that it might be a second surgery and the doctors hadn’t told him about it, he finally got enough energy to pull his hospital gown up enough so he could look at what was making him so uncomfortable.

Taped firmly across his pubic hair and private parts were three wide strips of adhesive tape, the kind that doesn’t come off easily --- if at all.

Written on the tape in large black letters was the sentence,

‘Get well soon - from the nurse in the Jeep you pulled over last week.’

Kinda brings tears to your eyes doesn’t it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next time you use a pair of rubber gloves, you’re going to smile when you think of this:

A dentist noticed that his next patient, a little old lady,was nervous, so he decided to tell her a little joke as he put on his gloves.

‘Do you know how they make these gloves?’ he asked.

‘No, I don’t,’ she replied.

‘Well,’ he spoofed, ‘there’s a building in Canada with a big tank of latex, and workers of all hand sizes walk up to the tank, dip in their hands, let them dry, then peel off the gloves and throw them into boxes of the right size.’

She didn’t crack a smile.

‘Oh, well. I tried,’ he thought.

But five minutes later, during a delicate portion of the procedure, she burst out laughing.

‘What’s so funny?’ he asked.

she replied ‘I was just envisioning how condoms are made!’

Excercisei.gif

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement