Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clonsilla

Options
  • 13-01-2011 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭

Thinking of moving to clonsilla, whats the area like in general? are there any supermarkets nearby or would i have to head down to blanch to do shopping?
    Are there many knackers around the area? And whats the public transport like? would i have to walk down to naven road to get a bus?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

You'd be better off in Dundalk..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭Sugar Free

Laisurg wrote: »
    Thinking of moving to clonsilla, whats the area like in general? are there any supermarkets nearby or would i have to head down to blanch to do shopping?
    Are there many knackers around the area? And whats the public transport like? would i have to walk down to naven road to get a bus?

Better off posting it here http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=474

Dublin City Forum

Or here http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1019

Dublin West Forum

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

I heard this crazy rumour that theres such a thing as regional forums where questions about specifically local things can be asked.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

there's a couple of spars, so yeah you'll more then likely have to go to Blanch... but it's not far from there...

There's a halting site just a bit down the road from the school... so yeah... there's knackers about...

there's a train station and the 39-something or other goes through there...

You might get more info in the D15 forum...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

It's one of those recently invented 'C' places like Clondalkin or Castleknock out West of Dublin.

Don't know much about any of em.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

TheZohan wrote: »
    You'd be better off in Dundalk..

EVERYBODY would be better off in this wonderful town! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Regional forum please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement