Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What broadband speed can I get on my line?

Options
  • 13-01-2011 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33,613 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

1st time poster on this forum.

Is there an Eircom rep on here who could tell me what speed I could expect to get on a DSL Broadband at a new house I am moving to?

I typed the next door neighbours phone number into a website which said I am DSL enabled.

Could I provide that number by PM to someone and get an answer to my question?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

NIMAN wrote: »
    Hi,

1st time poster on this forum.

Is there an Eircom rep on here who could tell me what speed I could expect to get on a DSL Broadband at a new house I am moving to?

I typed the next door neighbours phone number into a website which said I am DSL enabled.

Could I provide that number by PM to someone and get an answer to my question?

Hi NIMAN,

Thanks for taking time to contact us on boards.
    If you want to PM the phone number to me, I'll take a look at this.

Of course, if you're buying a new line it may be different from your neighbours. You can check to see if it you can avail of NGB on : www.ngb.ie and it will give you an idea what's available in your location.

All the best
    Ant ;)

Advertisement