Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canceling Permanet service

• 13-01-2011 10:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭

Anyone that has cancelled their permanet service may be able to answer this question, i am just wondering do Permanet take back the modem and antenna, if you cancel their service.
    I have tried finding out on their website, but it is not very informative

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭azzeretti

Anyone that has cancelled their permanet service may be able to answer this question, i am just wondering do Permanet take back the modem and antenna, if you cancel their service.
    I have tried finding out on their website, but it is not very informative

They took mine back alright. That was about 3 years ago though. I do remember that they left it there for at least 9 months and I had to call them many times to tell them to take it down. They ignored me for a while then one day, without notice a guy showed up with a cherry picker and took the lot down.

This was a while ago but I can't imagine them letting you keep the kit.

Advertisement