Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Retail Unit Sought

Options
  • 13-01-2011 11:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi all,

I run a successful business in the city in a premises that I came across through a friend. I'm now looking to find a second larger premises but get the feeling there are better ways than merely searching through daft and other online places.

I keep hearing that the real gems are negotiated out of the public domain and often see new shops opening in premises that I never knew were available.

I'm willing to pay an expert to find me the perfect location but I'm not sure if this service is provided or where to look if it is. Any recommendations/advice is very much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,392 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Is this for Dublin?

It might be worth your while to talk to your bank manager to see if he has any suggestions, formal or informal.

You could hire an estate agent to do the looking for you and pay him a commission.

Stick up a business / property wanted ad in the papers / property websites.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

I dont see why you dont use myhome or daft?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Why don't you go to estate agents? That's the usual way. They often have properties on their books that the LL does not want "For Sale" or "To Let" signs hanging off, for whatever reason. I'm told that there are a lot of expensive houses for sale and people don't want the neighbours to know...so it's ask the EA directly.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Penguino

SL34 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I run a successful business in the city in a premises that I came across through a friend. I'm now looking to find a second larger premises but get the feeling there are better ways than merely searching through daft and other online places.

I keep hearing that the real gems are negotiated out of the public domain and often see new shops opening in premises that I never knew were available.

I'm willing to pay an expert to find me the perfect location but I'm not sure if this service is provided or where to look if it is. Any recommendations/advice is very much appreciated.

Hi

I am in the estate agents business in Dublin 1. If you send me a private message I should be able to help

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement