Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QotSA 'Special' Shows [Irish date announced]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 purple27

I'm actually ****ing sickened right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

If I had more money I would have bought 4.....would have made a boatload on them :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

**** it, i dont think i have it in me to face the day. Im raging too hard. Calling in sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

On phone to gf, I was refreshing from 8.59. So was she, logged in under my name too. I refreshed and nothing and she did and went on sale. I tried 4 standing while she did 4 best available and she got them, in the standing section. Then the fun of Verifying with Mastercard showed up, and it wouldn't recognise my password. Eventually got through it just in the nick of time.

Feel sorry for all of ye who didn't get them. Only one mate of mine didn't get them. If I hear of any being sold for a decent price (hopefully face value), a few here will be the first to know about it.

EDIT: I should have bought more but my credit card would have maxed out. Know there are some here just as big fans as myself and they would've been for ye guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

75euro for standing on Need A Ticket.ie . . . .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭LostArt

Alter-Ego wrote: »
    Elaborate on that...

I believe a presale link was emailed to some queens board members at 3am...

LostArt wrote: »
    I believe a presale link was emailed to some queens board members at 3am...

Nothing mentioned on the boards and nothing in my inbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ridonkulous

Any chance ya wanna sell me one or two of those? :)

If I do decide to sell any of them I'll post in here. And they'll be for face value if I do need to shift one or two but I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

what? Boards memebers? As in qotsa.com? I didnt get anything

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭ratedR

Upper circle is very good for those asking, I saw Jimmy Eat World there a few years back and the sound and view was excellent. And it was easy to get to and from the bar :D

Im in the circle for this, anyone know what its like in there ?

Quite a few people I know seemed to have no bother getting tickets this morning. Were people looking for standing first or did you just go for best available straight away like I did ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

75euro for standing on Need A Ticket.ie . . . .
    €100 now...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭LostArt

Mushy wrote: »
    Nothing mentioned on the boards and nothing in my inbox.

Just what I heard mate, was nothing in my inbox too and I've been on there a long long time. Thought that would explain the instant sell out though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

€100 now...:(

I have never heard of this site before. Surely it cant be legal??? :mad: bunch of absolute c*nts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

Raoul wrote: »
    I have never heard of this site before. Surely it cant be legal??? :mad: bunch of absolute c*nts.
    That's capitalism baby!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

I was second in the line at the Ticketmaster counter in the Jervis centre this morning. They only managed to print off 10 tickets before it was sold out. Took all of 10 seconds.

I got 2, happy days!

LostArt wrote: »
    Just what I heard mate, was nothing in my inbox too and I've been on there a long long time. Thought that would explain the instant sell out though.

I just checked the Dublin threads and the general tour one and nothing mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Tesco Massacre

ratedR wrote: »
    Quite a few people I know seemed to have no bother getting tickets this morning. Were people looking for standing first or did you just go for best available straight away like I did ?

Well, I tried 'standing' first, but when that didn't work I tried best available...it took about 25 seconds between changing my choices. But nothing.

Stupid ****ing **** of a ****ing ****. And those touting mother****ers can suck my ****ing dick, the thieving *****.

But yeah, I'm actually quite disappointed.

http://cgi.ebay.ie/Queens-Stone-Age-Standing-Olympia-Dublin-/130490958623?pt=UK_Tickets_Tickets_LE&hash=item1e61de031f#ht_1238wt_76

I would love to go find this absolute arsehole and go beat the sh*t out of him. F*cking conor :mad: What a c*nt

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭ratedR

Raoul wrote: »
    http://cgi.ebay.ie/Queens-Stone-Age-Standing-Olympia-Dublin-/130490958623?pt=UK_Tickets_Tickets_LE&hash=item1e61de031f#ht_1238wt_76

I would love to go find this absolute arsehole and go beat the sh*t out of him. F*cking conor :mad: What a c*nt

Can we spam the prick ? I hate that ****. If you're gonna sell a ticket online, toutless or head off.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭beefjerky

Can we spam the prick ? I hate that ****. If you're gonna sell a ticket online, toutless or head off.

Agree!

He's doing it with other gigs as well... sound bloke.

http://shop.ebay.ie/conor052006/m.html

• Advertisement

Spam away!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

Terrible hassle trying to get tickets, I had my bro and step dad trying for me too, managed to get 2 seating though:D would have loved standing but the server kept crashing and freezing, I was luck, I know so many people not so lucky :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yea i feel sorry when the Touts get the tickets before the fans. When me and my friends were queing up for U2 tickets 2 years ago , there was a guy who was infront of us who bought the maximim amount of tickets and you could see everyone else in the Que going "Tout" . Luckily we got our tickets but not the day we wanted

Just seen there about the pre sale? what was the story with that? I know someone who claimed to have gotten a ticket yesterday, ridiculous

Must send an email to Ticketmaster about this 8 ticket lark. Bloody joke, I would've made space on my cred card if had known.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

Managed to get 2 in sound cellar this morning. :)
    I wouldn't be surprised if they still had some left.

Just seen there about the pre sale? what was the story with that? I know someone who claimed to have gotten a ticket yesterday, ridiculous

Couldn't have been one for Dublin. I was searching whole time I was free and my gf when I wasn't. There hasn't been mention of a pre-sale. Ticketmaster has been open constantly since Wednesday just in case.

Mushy wrote: »
    Couldn't have been one for Dublin. I was searching whole time I was free and my gf when I wasn't. There hasn't been mention of a pre-sale. Ticketmaster has been open constantly since Wednesday just in case.

I dunno, theres just been a lot of rumour maybe. I was the same, searching constantly but no joy. I doubt theyll add a second date either

• Registered Users Posts: 25 purple27

Dermo wrote: »
    Managed to get 2 in sound cellar this morning. :)
    I wouldn't be surprised if they still had some left.

Nah, they're sold out.

• Advertisement

I dunno, theres just been a lot of rumour maybe. I was the same, searching constantly but no joy. I doubt theyll add a second date either

Olympia booked on 18th and they in Glasgow the 19th. Don't want the hassle of all this again anyway.

Advertisement