Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rudolphs

Options
  • 13-01-2011 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

Lads, does Rudolphs have sky tv ? Haven't been in it in about 18 months and cant remember ! The folks are heading over on Sunday and im trying to think of a decent spot fairly close to the ground where they could watch the games on tv before they head in to the ground.

Irish Centre would be an option too I suppose. Bell n Hare doesn't have it, I think Bricklayers has it doesn't it ?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

Personally, I'd run with the Irish Centre over Rudolphs, the Bell and Hare or the Bricklayers and although the beers not 'great on match days' its still marginally better than the coloured carbonated water than the other three places try to pass off as alcohol.

Of course if they're on the bottled stuff then it makes no difference really.

Sorry, bit of a rant in there I guess but it really p1sses me off that every pub within a mile radius of the stadium take the opportunity to sell watered draught beer every match day. And for that matter at inflated prices.

Anyway, at least in the Irish Centre they'll get a comfortable seat and a nice big table to watch the game.

Best of luck and hope they enjoy the trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

RichMc70 wrote: »
    Personally, I'd run with the Irish Centre over Rudolphs, the Bell and Hare or the Bricklayers and although the beers not 'great on match days' its still marginally better than the coloured carbonated water than the other three places try to pass off as alcohol.

Sorry, bit of a rant in there I guess but it really p1sses me off that every pub within a mile radius of the stadium take the opportunity to sell watered draught beer every match day. And for that matter at inflated prices.

Anyway, at least in the Irish Centre they'll get a comfortable seat and a nice big table to watch the game.

Yeah the beer does be poor in most places. Might tell them to try the Irish Centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

RichMc70 wrote: »

They ended up in Valentinos..protest outside the door :D

COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

Hatch99 wrote: »
    They ended up in Valentinos..protest outside the door :D

COYS

Could have been worse :D:D:D:D

l_b70d0ba4812cecc9d2a80935f69de13a.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/clubrudolphs/photos/6570979#%7B%22ImageId%22%3A4095589%7D

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭WHL

Worse????????????????????????????????????
    :D:D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement