Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

finding this lecture?

Options
  • 13-01-2011 11:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Anyone know where this lecture is?

COMP 20130-VQ1
    36493 Lecture
    CSTh B004

At the minute I havn't a clue
    Any help would be nice, thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

It appears that is in the Computer Science Building. That is beside the Science Building (North) (known as the Physics building), beside the Vet. School!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 niamheng

Ah cool that makes sense, just didn't realise what the CS stood for! Know where it is now, thank you ! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Xhristy

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭alan4cult

Computer Forensics is it? Ah the memories. If Joe is still teaching it you're in for a great module! And yes thats the computer science theatre. And as the previous poster said it's in the door, down the steps in front of you and walk down the corridor to the last room on the right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 niamheng

again thanks guys, helps me out a lot ! haha
    so whats computer forensics like anyway? I assume you liked it?

• Advertisement
Advertisement