Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't access o2 help forum

Options
  • 14-01-2011 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭

I'm logged into O2 but when I press HELP it keeps asking me to "Complete your profile". I already have a profile. Is there a problem with their website at the moment?
    By the way I've emptied the cache and tried on both Chrome and IE but to no avail :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

what options is it asking you to fill in?

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Pikasso

Community name and email. If I do it says they have already been taken - yes! by me!

Complete your Profile...O2 Help & Support : Complete your Profile ........My Settings My Messages My Activity Help
    Hi! It will just take a minute to set you up on the community.

*Your Community name .
    Your login name must be at least two characters long. You can use letters, numbers, dashes, and underscores. DO NOT USE YOUR MOBILE NUMBER / E-MAIL ADDRESS AS IT WILL BE PUBLICLY AVAILABLE.....*Email .
    Enter a valid email address.....*Re-type email .
    Enter your email address again.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

i suggest you:
    - contact daryll from o2 http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=202303
    - contact them on twitter
    - try setup a username and ask them to change it when you login

Advertisement