Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to live next year

Options
  • 14-01-2011 12:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

I know it's early days but i'm thinking about where i'm going to end up living next year.
    I'm currently in first year and came to UCD knowing no one so I didnt have any previous friends that I planned to live with in second year or anything like that.
    I think I want to live in a house near campus but it's just who to live with is a question i'm asking myself.

Even though i've made a good few friends here they also have their own friends who they do plan to live with next year. Is it more common for just random people to end up in a house together or whats the craic? Or should I mention to the people I know about tagging along with them and considering me in the equation when they're looking into it, I dont want to feel like im intruding or making them live with me haha.

And when should I look into where to live, over the summer? Or before then?
    Just been on my mind lately haha

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

Usually people sort out their accommodation in the Summer. by the end of first year you will probably feel closer to the people youve met and they will either invite you or it wouldnt be too weird for you to ask do they mind you bunking in because you cant seem to find anywhere

Advertisement