Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Power City price issue!

Options
  • 14-01-2011 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭

So I just bought a vacuum from power city, brought it home and realised they're selling the next model up (more powerful) a tenner cheaper! I've mailed them asking for the difference back, given the fact that if I'd known, OBVIOUSLY I'd have opted for the better value (and more powerful one!). Do I have a leg to stand on or should I just suck it up (pun intended!)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Start sucking.

If your vacuum is as described and is not faulty you have no entitlement to anything else. They may swap it or refund the €10 but it would be entirely at their discretion. Since you'd be trying to persuade them to give you a concession it's usually better to approach a salesman in person.

Advertisement