Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bowling in Drogheda

Options
  • 14-01-2011 1:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭

I'm going to be in drogheda with a group of kids next week. Thinking of going bowling. Which place is better - drogheda leisure park or funtasia? How close is each to the omniplex cinema?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Raffo69

Never been to Drogheda Leisure Park but been in Funtasia & its a pretty good set-up

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Mr. Muddle

Both are about a 10/15 min walk to cinema, leisure park a more straight forward walk. I bring my kids to the leisure park because it's cheaper, €15 per lane for an hour. They like the chips in leisure park, the last time they got chips in funtazia they were not cooked through.

Leisure park is beside the swimming pool so often go swimming then bowling.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

While funtasia is a great set up for kids - it is cheaper for bowling in the leisure park.
    It depends on how many kids you're bringing - if you're taking up a few lanes then it could be a far more economical trip to the leisure park.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭DYLF

go to funtasia. better bowling, better balls and its alot more kid friendly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I'd give the cinema a miss op, it's an absolute kip.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Thanks for the replies everyone. Sounds like funtasia is the one and ill watch out for the chips :)

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭garrincha62

I couldn't see the Dude bowling in either.

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭garrincha62

I couldn't see the Dude bowling in either.

Advertisement