Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

New England Patriots thread (MOD WARNING - #4503)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

Dobson is out stretching on the field so that's a good sign he might be involved tonight. Excited to see his debut whenever that is.

Was beginning to feel sleep so I've already cracked open the nachos, hot nacho cheese and salsa sauce. Sugar rush is doing wonders :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭TO.

Dobson is out stretching on the field so that's a good sign he might be involved tonight. Excited to see his debut whenever that is.

Id say he will see it tonight. Talk all week he is ready to go.
    Was beginning to feel sleep so I've already cracked open the nachos, hot nacho cheese and salsa sauce. Sugar rush is doing wonders :D

Fooker im still on my health buzz and football season is killing me haha lost 3 stone in the last 12 months and the cravings for all the football associated junk food :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Oh ya, I'm gonna stick some in the oven for 10 minutes. Topped with cheese, salsa and sweet chili sauce.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

TO. wrote: »
    Fooker im still on my health buzz and football season is killing me haha lost 3 stone in the last 12 months and the cravings for all the football associated junk food :(

Well, the good news is, I've polished off a full bag of doritos and a 1.25l bottle of Pepsi already.

Bad news is, I'm now out of snacks for the game. And the missus is asleep with work in the morning, and our door is noisy as hell so I can't sneak out to top up. Gonna have to raid the emergency biscuit stash! :o

Oh ya, I'm gonna stick some in the oven for 10 minutes. Topped with cheese, salsa and sweet chili sauce.

And fook you too :D

• Advertisement

lost 3 stone in the last 12 months and the cravings for all the football associated junk food :(

Wow, fair play. When I was a young lad I wanted to be big. Now that I'm older and bigger, I want to be smaller :(. using a crossstrainer for a couple of months and I haven't gained or lost a bean of weight.:(

Teddy and Willie on Gamepass. Man, wish we could rewind 10 years and have them on the field.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Wow, fair play. When I was a young lad I wanted to be big. Now that I'm older and bigger, I want to be smaller :(. using a crossstrainer for a couple of months and I haven't gained or lost a bean of weight.:(

There's your answer Corvus! :D

There's your answer Corvus! :D

Damn you! Damn you man! I was happy in my denial and now you've ruined it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

You know what, I just watched the Tebow, A Football Life on sky. It swayed me, never had much interest in Tebow, a little irritation maybe due to the hype and all that, not even his fault really. He comes across as a really good guy to be fair to him. Hope it works out for him somehow. He obviously hasn't got what's required to be a starting NFL qb but I hope he finds happiness.

/Gay moment over

• Advertisement

Well I guess Dobson is good to go :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,909 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

My value binkie strikes.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭BaronVon

Well I guess Dobson is good to go :D

Nice drive!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭BaronVon

Should we really still be letting Edelman return punts, given his added importance?

I was not expecting that..........and neither were the Jets.:D

Cromartie grabbing Thompkins jersey all night. Clear Thompkins doing a good job rattling Cromartie

Would love to see Thompkins make some big plays, it would do wonders to help him settle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭me89

No sign of any pass rush again this week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

Hopefully things get back going again this drive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

Ah, Jaysus

• Advertisement

****ing receivers cant catch a goddamn cold right now, two brilliant throws, headwrecking

Ah come on Dobson you have to catch that.

Don't forget this is Dobson's first game in the NFL. His TD was an easy catch but he seems to be half a step behind the passes. Not 100% ready if you ask me.

Brady couldn't have thrown those two passes to Dobson any better. Very frustrating

me89 wrote: »
    No sign of any pass rush again this week

Finally

Brady couldn't have thrown those two passes to Dobson any better. Very frustrating

I know but Dobson just seems half a step behind them. This is where rookies are going to be a our downfall until they step up.

cracking catch by thompkins

Ohh Tom is not a happy man right now

Dobson is doing what Thompkins did last week.

• Advertisement

me89 wrote: »
    Ohh Tom is not a happy man right now

Can you blame him?

So much work still to do with the guys, to be expected of course, but he was wide open there. No idea what he was doing

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement