Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

New England Patriots thread (MOD WARNING - #4503)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭TO.

kryogen wrote: »
    Can you blame him?

So much work still to do with the guys, to be expected of course, but he was wide open there. No idea what he was doing

Ran the wrong route by the looks of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Id have a hard time continuing to throw to Dobson tonight

TO. wrote: »
    Ran the wrong route by the looks of it.

Yeah, but it looked like he was on the right route and was supposed to sit, but instead turned away and was heading to the corner! He was wide open though it just didn't make sense

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭me89

At least the WR's keep getting open

Yeah, but it looked like he was on the right route and was supposed to sit, but instead turned away and was heading to the corner! He was wide open though it just didn't make sense

Its hard to say really. The more you look at it, it seems Dobson did nothing wrong route wise but should have been paying more attention.

Edit: And as I type it whats his face in the sky studio says something along the same lines.

• Advertisement

me89 wrote: »
    At least the WR's keep getting open

That's the spirit! :)

As I have said, I think if we stick with them we may see good benefits, its just going to be frustrating

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Dobson!!!!!!!

TO. wrote: »
    Its hard to say really. The more you look at it, it seems Dobson did nothing wrong route wise but should have been paying more attention.

I think its that, awareness and experience. It will come I guess/hope

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭BaronVon

If we make it through this, we've an extra long week before the next game to keep working with the rookies, and time for recovery of the injured crew.

Dobson!!!!!!!

In my head I heard that as Shatner in Star Trek

KHAN!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

I think its that, awareness and experience. It will come I guess/hope

Threw an edit on the other post but whats his face in the sky studio made a good point. Rookies in the Pros are probably more keen to route the actual route where as a more senior player would be more aware and keen to look for space if they see the QB looking for open options.

I do think we are putting far too much expectation on the Dobson though. It is clear he is doing what Thompkins did last week. It is clear he is not completely in this game. Someone needs to settle him down. He is a rookie being a rookie right now.

Nice catch Dobson

There you go Thompkins you legend. Might not stand though.

Get in there!

A deep threat????? Someone to stretch the defence???? Just maybe :)

Might be coming back :(

Positive though

Some sick part of me kinda wants this to come back I think, Im on the unders :)

Could live with a blow out of the Jets also though!

Wow that was seriously bad from Ghost

Good man ghost.

Such a pity that catch didn't stand for Thompkins. These kids are flashing their ability.

3rd down efficiency does not make pretty reading

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,912 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Lets hope Josh had a chat with Aaron at half time and he settles down in the second half. We could be out of sight by now only for rookie mistakes.

• Advertisement

In my head I heard that as Shatner in Star Trek

KHAN!!!!!!!!

Just read that Kyro.

Brilliant.:D

I say this a lot, but damn it I love Ninkovich!

I say this a lot, but damn it I love Ninkovich!

I was just going to say that and not for the first time. The defensive star for me, love the guy.

Come on Dobson :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

Thompkins getting hot under the collar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

Better from Dobson

It's worst than the Bills game, the amount of drops and lost receptions is hard to believe.

It's worst than the Bills game, the amount of drops and lost receptions is hard to believe.

Thats what happens when you have a receiving corp full of rookies. Honestly at this point we are now realising how bad our situation is. These rookies have a long way to go. Our offense is just average right now and that is being nice to them.

Edit: I say realising but maybe I should say seeing or both. Either way its going to be a long season. I will say though its making our defense step up somewhat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭BaronVon

Anyone got Deion Branch's phone number?

• Advertisement

I expected teething problems but not what I've seen tonight. The defense has played pretty well. If we had our old offense, we'd destroy them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement