Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New England Patriots thread (MOD WARNING - #4503)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Maybe EE is Jared Mayo!!!!!!!!!

Mind blown.

Its true, i have never seen EE and Jarod Mayo in the same room at the same time.

Although i don't know what EE looks like but i think that's beside the point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,140 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Heading to Wembley next week so getting to watch the Raiders back to back weeks. Really except Pats to trounce them which will really only paper over the cracks like last week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭me89

Dobson inactive today. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

Healthy scratch. Very disappointing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

me89 wrote: »
    Dobson inactive today. :mad:

Last week no Thompkins, because we needed La Fell to block.

This week no Dobson, because we need La Fell to block.

Are we paying La Fell $3 million this year just to block? Because he has yet to catch a pass.

Lets hold back the young and talented Thompkins and Dobson from progressing, just so we can put in La Fell to block :rolleyes:. No wonder Brady has hardly nobody to throw to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

What % of snaps is La Fell playing?

Tristram wrote: »
    What % of snaps is La Fell playing?

He played 46% of snaps last week and I think he played even more against the Phins. So basically way too many snaps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭TO.

1st pass to LaFell and he can't even run his route properly.

Terrible first drive...could be a long day

Internet connection down to less than 1MB, can't see a fecking thing. Probably just as well.

• Advertisement

I knew last week was too good to be true. Raiders making our defense look sh1t again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Turn of the Raiders to do what they like with the D so it seems

Could be a long game

The DBs might want to cover their WRs just a little tighter than being 5ft away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,537 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

crazy how many penalties/ yardage the Pats have given up so far this season.

Offense better get a first down

@MikeReiss
    Not the opening to this game many expected: Raiders have run 19 offensive snaps, the Patriots 3.

Fantastic work by the offense 3rd and 23 and giving up a holding penalty

This is seriously scary

Slater is fantastic as always

Hazys wrote: »
    Slater is fantastic as always

Finally have a decent connection, just got GP running and just saw the fine play by Slater.

Well this confirms the Vikings were just sh1t and our whole team is sh1t and this is going to be a long game and a long season.

As soon as the Raiders figure out to double cover Edelman...we are fcuked

• Advertisement

These bullshít offensive penalties need to stop now.

Inspiring first drive of the half. Rubbish:mad:

Start the next series with another penalty. :mad:

O-line is brutal

Brady ain't making it to the end of the season with our shyte O line.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,537 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

This is painful watching today, O-Line working on their quota of Brady sacks

Brady needs to find other targets. He is holding on to the ball too long also. The oline is sh1t yes but there has been more than one play where he is waiting for a play to develop. I don't believe for 1 second that he can't find Amendola open at times. He is waiting to find Edelman or Gronk.

Revis looks sh1t again today

TO. wrote: »
    Brady needs to find other targets. He is holding on to the ball too long also. The oline is sh1t yes but there has been more than one play where he is waiting for a play to develop. I don't believe for 1 second that he can't find Amendola open at times. He is waiting to find Edelman or Gronk.

Ya but on his last series, he seemed to wait half an hour for La Fell to get open on one play. La Fell couldn't/was too slow, so Brady went to Edelman.

• Advertisement

Ya but on his last series, he seemed to wait half an hour for La Fell to get open on one play. La Fell couldn't/was too slow, so Brady went to Edelman.

Half my point as LaFell is sh1t but I can't understand why he isn't even looking at Amendola he has been open more than once. If we are insisting on using LaFell and Amendola at least choose the guy who is more alert and better route runner. LaFell has fooked up more than once today with his routes. Baffles me why he is still out there.

I am finding it hard watching this game we are fooking garbage.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement