Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New England Patriots thread (MOD WARNING - #4503)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Fair enough, I'll hold my hands up and admit my response was condescending and provocative and was guilty of doing what I've complained about others doing. Corvus is a poster I respect and have a high opinion of, so hopefully he knows it was nothing personal and I apologise.

I do however strongly disagree that Tim Wright has looked better than Hernandez, so that's my take on this "argument". I know Corv, like the rest of us, is just relieved that we finally seem to be back to 2 TE sets with 2 capable TEs to boot so that's something we can agree on at the very least.

I wasn't picking on you only, just the way the thread has been going a bit recently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Fair enough, I'll hold my hands up and admit my response was condescending and provocative and was guilty of doing what I've complained about others doing. Corvus is a poster I respect and have a high opinion of, so hopefully he knows it was nothing personal and I apologise.

I do however strongly disagree that Tim Wright has looked better than Hernandez, so that's my take on this "argument". I know Corv, like the rest of us, is just relieved that we finally seem to be back to 2 TE sets with 2 capable TEs to boot so that's something we can agree on at the very least.

Didn't seem like a normal post for yourself JaMarcus, but sure we all have our off days. And we're on to The Bills.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

kryogen wrote: »
    The internet deleted my more detailed post about this, but can anyone tell me how to upload stuff from my pc to cloud, or onedrive or whatever the thing is people can download it from? A guy is looking for a copy of Superbowl XX (Bears v Pats) from me and Superbowl XXVI (Greatest Show on Turf v Pats including all pre game, post game stuff, interviews with Brady/Bledsoe/Warner etc, one of my prized possession! :))

Anyone who wants them, among others I have is welcome to them too of course, just tell me how!

Wouldn't be an area of my expertise, but could you use Dropbox and then just send him the link?

kryogen wrote: »
    can anyone tell me how to upload stuff from my pc to cloud, or onedrive or whatever the thing is people can download it from?

I'm not a fan of cloud anything and like my back ups on physical drives ect. But I imagine something like Dropbox would be straightforward enough. Just sign up and upload your stuff onto it.

https://www.dropbox.com/en/help/73

If you refer a friend/family member they'll give you another 20GBs of free storage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,920 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Hazys wrote: »

Hernandez's first season stats:
    Rec: 45 Tgts: 64 Yards: 563 TDs: 6 PMC: 3*

Wright's first season stats:
    Rec: 54 Tgts: 74 Yards: 571 TDs: 5 PMC: 0*

*Potential Murders Committed
    I just worked those figures out, its a td every 0.13 yards for Wright. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭j8wk2feszrnpao

324658.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,141 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Brandon Browner(Ankle) and Bryan Stork (Head) have shown up on the injury report today. Really can't afford to lose any of the OL after Sunday's improved performance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Cheers, I know **** all about dropbox but Ill look into it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭BKWDR

Brady listed as questionable ...bahahahahaha

And we're on to buffalo

BKWDR wrote: »
    Brady listed as questionable ...bahahahahaha

And we're on to buffalo

Fairly regular occurance.

We're just thinking about Buffalo, getting ready for Buffalo.

• Advertisement

Hoping we are now on an up slope and that we continue to improve.
    Fearful that we'll regress back to the standard we mainly saw in the first 4 weeks.

Reckon we'll see the two TE sets again in this game; imagine we'll attack their linebackers and it'll open up the rest of the game.

It's a good defense we're facing, so it's going to be a test.
    Reckon it'll be tight, Bills crowd will be fired up for this; but will pick the Pats to just edge it.

Given there is already a loss to the Dolphins in the books this is a huge game and though I don't expect it to be a comfortable blow out or anything as it is in Buffalo I do think the momentum gained last week will get us through.

I don't think any of us are taking this game for granted. Another tough test for the O line and if they do what they did against the Bengals, then we should be O.K. Stork is on the injury report but hopefully he'll be ready to go come Sunday. Because there has been a steady improvement since he took over at Center. Brandon Spikes will be itching to make his mark against us, but I'm hoping Brady will rip him apart, since his pass coverage is rubbish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,920 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Well with Orton its all about rushing the passer. Orton is terrible when pressured.

Bryan Stork out tomorrow and the bills leading the league in sacks is a recipe for Brady ending up on his arse alot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭TO.

paulie21 wrote: »
    Bryan Stork out tomorrow and the bills leading the league in sacks is a recipe for Brady ending up on his arse alot

Christ only get him in and we lose him to concussion. Fun times.

Posted this in the week 6 thread also by mistake :) Going to miss the Pats/Bills game tomorrow heading down to the Meadowlands to see Denver and the Jets. Things I do for friends and to see Peyton Manning.

Now I know Stork is out I will be going mad not being able to watch our game tomorrow. No Easley or Browner also. Going to be a long day.

Inactives:

Hightower
    White
    Stork
    Easley
    Browner
    Ebner
    Fleming

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

It's time :cool:

hi-res-91352d04a70ba90c19055f88ecc25e13_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

Orton's moustache...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭me89

3rd and long runs:mad:

• Advertisement

Mayo is down, hopefully nothing to serious.

me89 wrote: »
    3rd and long runs:mad:

Why??? I don't get it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,537 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Tough game today, Bills D are giving it socks

The o line are ****

me89 wrote: »
    The o line are ****

Total disaster. It wasn't a line that could afford to lose 2 starters

3 unexpected points there. Gronk had already headed to the locker room for the half

3 turnovers and only 13 points on the board

Really think they should be throwing on 3rd down..running on 3rd is going no where. They get fired up at half time I think they will put up some scores and take this game

It's time :cool:

hi-res-91352d04a70ba90c19055f88ecc25e13_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75
    Oh yessss!!!

TD Randy Moss

• Advertisement

paulie21 wrote: »
    TD Randy Moss

Finally a deep threat, and TB hits a long accurate pass; great catch by Tyms.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement