Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New England Patriots thread (MOD WARNING - #4503)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭TO.

This game is creeping away. If we dont score soon this game is done. We are not in this at all right now and the Ravens are taking full advantage of it. Bad playcalling bad decisions and all round garbage. Such a fooking let down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Could be a very long night, they now have a head of steam, tails up and the crowd are useless. D looks like a parody right now. Something needs to happen on this drive, got to take the heat off the D for a bit so they can make some adjustments, some very much needed adjustments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭BKWDR

Looks like the bye did them no favours. They seem asleep out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Gile

The defense is really steping up in this game.

Gile wrote: »
    The defense is really steping up in this game.

I'd say your in the wrong thread

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,926 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I hope Corvus has no internet right now, if he does he mightn't have a screen to watch the game on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Gile

kryogen wrote: »
    I'd say your in the wrong thread

Just being sarcastic. If the offense doesn't score some points on this drive the game will be over before the interval.

Gile wrote: »
    Just being sarcastic. If the offense doesn't score some points on this drive the game will be over before the interval.

The inference then is that the D has been bad this season? It hasn't

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

Defence seems to have adjusted well. Holding on to the fact our D has been lights out in the 2nd half of games the past couple of months.

Maybe it's just the way it's coming across on TV, but very disappointed in the crowd tonight too.

• Advertisement

Stork in locker room. Lovely stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭BKWDR

I still have faith here.

Cmmmmon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,424 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Brady being pummelled here

Anyone hear news on Stork?

kryogen wrote: »
    Anyone hear news on Stork?

None yet but he had a knee brace on that knee so hopefully he just took a knock and they are being cautious. Those braces do a huge job absorbing the blow even though that is not their intended purpose.

Brilliance bookended by ineptitude in that half. This is going right to the wire.

18 rushing yards is a huge concern.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Few silly plays and bad calls. Could be 7 up instead of down.

Hazys wrote: »
    It's -12C (wind chill) in Boston right now, it'll be colder in foxboro especially as it gets darker.

Feels like -20c (Wind Chill) right now in Foxboro right now and getting colder just stepped out on to balcony and decided to head back in :D

18 rushing yards is a huge concern.

Big time. The most successful run we have had so far was Vereen off the edge. Why we keep insisting on running it inside is beyond me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,544 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Why is Bolden is running ahead of Gray? Cannot understand the reluctance to use our best RB

Edit: nvm, only just saw Grey (gray?) is inactive today. Balls

• Advertisement

Confirmed Stork is out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭me89

Clear PI on Gronk:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭me89

Such a let down, hard to see us getting back into this.

I am pretty confident in saying I don't think we will be getting back into this now, O line is going to be put under serious pressure and overall we have been awful.

What's the story with the lack of Tim Wright tonight?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

Was just asking the same thing.

Literally asked the same thing after the last Hoo man catch, more Josh brilliance I suppose, they would be expecting Wright who has been a pretty good catcher in the redzone, so just dont play him!

No idea no mentions of him in any reports. I am sure I saw him on the sideline earlier. Must be out of favor with Bill at the moment or some unknown reason. Another weird situation all season long. One game he is getting snaps next game he doesn't factor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

Definitely all over. Ravens have it in the bag. I'm off to bed. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,424 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Amendola finally earning his dosh

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement