Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New England Patriots thread (MOD WARNING - #4503)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,148 ✭✭✭letowski

Hazys wrote:
    We were close to signing him 3 years ago and he had a 1,000 yard season, don't think he'll be the same as 3 years ago but 3 years ago i thought he was close to done then too.

He struggled for us last season, dropped alot of plays which was so unlike him. He obviously wont have the same pace either but he can still contribute with the experience he has. Its going to be so strange for Colts fans see him in Patriots colors. He is hugely popular in Indy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Darryl Roberts has a "significant" wrist injury that could threaten his season, which sucks.

He had been ball hawking through camp and making a strong impression. Very disappointed to hear that. I had high hopes he was our next little nugget find like Malcolm Butler :(.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 929 ✭✭✭JCTO

Reggie Wayne wearing number 15 for his 15th season

CNRxPzeW8AAVBxN.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭BizzyC

Tyms on IR....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭me89

Tickets for the jets game just arrived in the post, happy days!!! :):)

• Advertisement

Defence looked really good first quarter as for the offense, just awful. Poor throw from Tom on 2nd int.

I think Brady has been distracted by off field issues this preseason and then he went and put together a vintage drive just before halftime and his TD throw was just perfection....

http://www.patriots.com/video/2015/08/28/cant-miss-play-brady-connects-chandler-td

Any chance we try go for Fred Jackson.

Patriots release WR Josh Boyce, WR Jonathan Krause, TE Jimmay Mundine, DL Joe Vellano and LB Dekoda Watson

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭CZ 453

me89 wrote: »
    Tickets for the jets game just arrived in the post, happy days!!! :):)

Did you get them via stubhub? Where's the best and most reasonable place to purchase tickets?

• Advertisement

me89 wrote: »
    Any chance we try go for Fred Jackson.

Not a bad shout there....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Anyone think Belichick could be tempted to try one of his redemption projects on Trent Richardson?

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Anyone think Belichick could be tempted to try one of his redemption projects on Trent Richardson?

Not a chance, Richardson has looked awful.

Bill redeems good players with bad characters, not bad players.

BizzyC wrote: »
    Not a bad shout there....

Big fan of Fred Jackson and he would be a nice addition but something tells me the Pats wont bother. Who do we drop for him?

Blount
    Gray
    White
    Bolden
    Lewis

These 5 will probably make the cut and Develin when he is back.

Poor oul Develin, he's one of my favourite Pats. Such a pity he went down with a leg break.:(

Looks like Jackson is going to Seattle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Vandango

I know our WR corp has been depleted of late, but I'm not too sure about the Reggie Wayne move.

Vandango wrote: »
    I know our WR corp has been depleted of late, but I'm not too sure about the Reggie Wayne move.

I don't' like the move and I wasn't interested in Wayne before the OTA's even started. So I'm not sure how he'll adapt to a very complex offense at the last minute. He's only a Pat because of the injuries to the WR corp and we can't even cut him now, because he gets a guaranteed $500,000 if we do. I can't understand why they didn't bring back the likes of Kenbrell Thompkins, he knows the system and he wouldn't have been so expensive to cut if it came to it.

:):):):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,928 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

Great news!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,202 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Played this at least a dozen times today...CHOOOOOOOOON

Only heard the fantastic news just before 21:00pm. Opening night in Gillette is going to be something else. Eagle, you are a lucky dog.

Only in New England :)

CN_iGgwUEAAUtAg.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,928 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Only heard the fantastic news just before 21:00pm. Opening night in Gillette is going to be something else. Eagle, you are a lucky dog.

Heading out there tomorrow, got my tickets at 1.00pm. Just checked and the cheapest tickets available now are $80 more expensive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,545 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

No Borat gif?

The pathetic bitterness remains strong from a few in the psi-gate thread. Meanwhile the GOAT suits up against he Steelers :D ........

ZaP5ngQ.gif

Brady releases a statement on Facebook yesterday and was totally classy as always...

33721_5_copy.jpg

A pity Goodell and his front office clowns hadn't the same kind of class that Brady has.

• Advertisement

Jonas Gray released didn't see that coming

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement