Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel buddies:)

Options
  • 14-01-2011 1:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Is there anyone interested going traveling to oz end of may maybe do a few weeks in asia looking for easy going people who are up for fun:)give me p.m if anyone interested in going none of my friend have any interest in going traveling and really want to go just not on my own*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

I'm looking for a travel buddy to go to Oz too but won't be going till about August :( t

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Never dismiss going anywhere on your own. Sometimes its the best way to go.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Travel on yer Todd, you will meet new people as you travel, if you are on your own then its a lot easire to scrap whatever plan you had made previously and just go with the flow.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

Have to agree on your own is the best, you will have at least double the opertunities on you own.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 paidi09

+1 for going it alone. I was in the same boat when I decided to take the plunge last yr. Friends had talked about doing it and for various reasons backed out. I was surprised at how many people I met along the way that are travelling alone. It makes things a lot easier in that you can change plans as you go and don't have to fit in with anyone elses plans if it doesn't suit. Anyway once you get on the trail you won't be on your own for long..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Laurz858

Yeah Im sorta in the same boat too! Im goin in Aug but my friends are only stayin for a month or three months at most!! I wana stay for a year!! Feck comin back to the home country! hahaaha! I wana stay over there as long as I can! :) Im really nervous too about bein on my own once they go home but feck it, I heard its actually bettter over there on ur own and ya meet waaay more people cause ur out of ur comfort zone so I think ya will be ok! So try just look forward to ur trip and maybe Il see ya over there! :)

Advertisement