Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bakery closing down

Options
  • 14-01-2011 3:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭

Don't know if any of you know the Yew Tree in Oughterard..but heard that they'll be closing down at the end of this week. Sad really,as they had some fantastic products. Loved their sour dough breads.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Please refrain from starting rumours about places that may or may not be closing down.
    Speculation removed.

How reliable is your source for the Yew Tree?
    Can anyone else confirm?

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭StonedRaider

biko wrote: »
    Please refrain from starting rumours about places that may or may not be closing down.
    Speculation removed.

How reliable is your source for the Yew Tree?
    Can anyone else confirm?

Apologies,but I merely asked about the 2 places stated? Did I start a rumour?

Spoke directly to the owner of the Yew tree Eric. PM if you want his phone number

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sorry, it's just that recently there have been many threads about shops closing and some have turned out to be mistakes.
    So I'd rather play things safe and get confirmation.

Advertisement