Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I set up a phone to raise money?

Options
  • 14-01-2011 10:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hi
    I am wanting to get my phone set up to take money for charity fund raising. Done Deal have a premium service for obtaining advert charges of 3 euro on a 1518 number. This is the type of thing I am looking for. I have tried to get info from 02 and eircom but not getting very far. Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction please?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭JDxtra

You'll need to speak to a service provider like Xiam, but I would imagine it's not practical to setup for the reason you described.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭inishindie

Thanks JDxtra.
    I had alook at the site and you are right...It doesn't look practical...far too complicated.
    I will just go for a simpler option on Facebook events, set up a Paypal account and maybe go though one of the sites that accept money as donations, taking a small commission.....

Thanks again

Advertisement