Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free sky+ box

Options
  • 14-01-2011 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭

Thought this might be of interest to people.

Had the standard box and rang up last year about the sky+ and sky person told me it would be 150 quid to get one even though new people got it for free:mad:

Anyway decided last night enough was enough(ate a can of spinach) then rang them and told them i wanted to cancel my whole account as i was gonna get upc digital+ (even though they dont provide it in my area) and the sales guy said he'd sort me out with a free sky+ if i stayed. Rang the sis in law and she did the same and got the box too no problems.

So might be worth while tryin if you want sky+ seems they really want to keep people at the moment.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

they wanted to charge me €150 to move house a year ago. i cancelled it at the old place in my name and got it in gf's name at new place. got sky+ installed free and multi room half price for 6 months cause she was new customer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

Think i wil do the same thing myself (Our lease is nearly up on our current residence) :)

Advertisement