Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to To tone and lose Weight!

Options
  • 14-01-2011 12:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey anyone know where i can tone and lose weight with out having to go a horrible gym?There just not me!??
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭connollys

Look up the home workout thread on this forum, loadsa good ideas. Diet will be a major factor too, read the stickies to get all the info you will need.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭d'Oracle

Rein in your diet and do some running.
    Lot of people here doing couch to 5k ( http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml ) A programme to ease you into running.

Rein in your diet and Cycle.

Rein in your diet & do some walks with hills if you can.
    Go for solid weekend hikes.

Or find a gym that's not horrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

• Registered Users Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭Lantus

A good set of dumbells, and a mat can replicate most exercises at home for the short term until you get stronger. Walking, swimming, running, cycling as you like is good cardio if done correctly.

If you have the space you can easily spend 100's or even 1000's on home equipment, at that point you could also buy a few years gym membership of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

I second the home workout thread - most sessions you can get done in under 20mins and require mimimal equipment

• Advertisement
Advertisement