Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brew Dog

• 14-01-2011 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

Anyone had these? Tried the Punk IPA and 77 Lager a few nights ago. Scottish brewery set up by two youngish guys over there. Seem to have some interesting stuff. O'Briens stock them, but not sure where else.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

DrinkStore, Deveney's, Redmond's, Abbot's: most places that stock decent beer have a few of them. The 5am Saint amber ale and Zeitgeist black lager are particularly good, likewise the Paradox imperial stout if you've a bit more to spend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,081 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Lots of people have been raving about these beers on here for some time.
    Great beers and funky marketing.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭TheWarrior

The Punk IPA & Trashy Blonde I rate very highly, 5am saint is nice for a change. Had a 7.50 euro bottle of the 18% stout(name escapes me) over the xmas -glad I tried it- but not for me

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

TheWarrior wrote: »
    the 18% stout(name escapes me)
    Tokyo*. That's a good price.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭TheWarrior

Tokyo-Thats the one- Ya 7.50 in O Briens in Limerick.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 chrisxii

it beats drinking the same old beer all the time, post more beers ideas please:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,081 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

chrisxii wrote: »
    it beats drinking the same old beer all the time, post more beers ideas please:D

Have a look at the what beer are we drinking this week ? thread

Advertisement