Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

King's X

Options
  • 14-01-2011 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭

With the legendary Kings X touring Europe in April, just wondering how many out there would go see them if they played Dublin?
    They'd probably play tripod or the Academy.
    Any King's X fans out there?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

They're playing down the road from me in Newcastle, I got a little excited when I first heard they were playing because I got them confused with Racer X, who most recently performed at NAMM 2009

Having said that, I may pop along, but have about 11 gigs booked before June already lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

poundhound wrote: »
    With the legendary Kings X touring Europe in April, just wondering how many out there would go see them if they played Dublin?
    They'd probably play tripod or the Academy.
    Any King's X fans out there?!

Not a fan but I saw them when they supported AC/DC at the Point in '91. They weren't bad but they didn't impress me too much either.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

I'd go ... love Out of The Silent Planet and Gretchen Goes To Nebraska although Im guilty of not exploring the recent releases. A lot of people are put off by their "christian" lyrics but they are excellent musicians and the "christian" world have basically shunned them since Doug came out of the closet (ironic eh ? ...actually no , not really - standard hypocrisy from "Christians") ... anyway , back to my point .. yeah I'd go.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭PattheMetaller

I can state with utmost confidence there would be at least a car load of me and the lads down from Donegal for the gig \m/

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭MeteoritesEire

add one to the posse that would be coming from Donegal.I love the Dogman album gotta be my fave.Had debated going to England to see them but it's not looking likely at minute.

I follow Kings X on bakebook(facebook for non-northerners) and for anyone interested in owning one of Ty Tabors guitars they gave out a link to his ebay items for sale.Nothing there at minute ,his guitar just sold but here's the link anyway http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=alienbeans&ftab=AllFeedback

• Advertisement
Advertisement