Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game tonight

• 14-01-2011 1:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭

Des, I know there's a thread but this will get lost in it, you can delete this evening at some stage!

Lads,

Eamonn has a team in the NightOwls league (same as Astro but with the added benefit of offside) and they're short a couple of players tonight.

They're playing in either Rathfarnham or blackrock so if that suits anyone and they fancy a game can they drop me a PM as soon as possible so I can put them in touch.

cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

What time Gary?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

sorry, 8pm kick off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

lads Eamonn has a game tomorrow night in 3 rock and he's looking for players.

If anyone is available and fancies it can you drop him a mail at eamonDOTcusack@tcdDOTie

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Mall10357

Get Him To Give Me A Buzz If He IS Looking For Number Can Do With A Run Out Field Ask Him Would That Be alright

Advertisement