Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Win a trackday for €20!!!! Worth €180

• 14-01-2011 2:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Some of you may know me from the bike racing scene or the various biker forums, anywho.................
    Well lads and lassies, new bike on the way so gonna start trying to raise a few quid as Im flat broke!
    Gonna raffle a trackday for €20, only 45 numbers,the winner will be the bonus ball that comes out on the lotto on the Weds or Sat after all the numbers are sold.
    If the winner is someone thats never been on track before I will get them set up from the start of the day and be there to help with any queries they have throughout the day,suppling stands,tyre warmers etc.

Have a look here:

http://www.irishbikerforum.com/forums/index.php/topic/87427-track-day-for-20/

If this goes against forum rules, its fine if its taken down.
    Just trying to keep me racing for the year thats all.
    Thanks,
    Gav.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

It would probably go better for you if you pm'd the mods first and ask them. And delete that post. There is a no spam/advertising/profit rule, but exceptions have been made.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

No advertising/selling on boards.ie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement