Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Decent Hairdressers in Kildare

• 14-01-2011 2:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭

I usually go to toni and guy in naas but havent been really happy with the results of late. Can anyone recommend somewhere that is good for a cut and colour

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 137 ✭✭offroadannie

i used to go there too and, like you, was unhappy

i was recommended to go to occasions in sallins, hairdresser called ciaran. he was brilliant, very young guy but really knows his stuff. i know a few people who are now going to him and every one of us is very happy

and ... even better, the prices are much better than t&g

hth

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I recommend Tangles in Clane. I really cannot say enough good things about it. The owner used to work in Bobbs, also in Clane. She's brilliant. Here's a link to the Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/tangles-hair-design/127498063942064

• Registered Users Posts: 8 nimblefingers

I go to occasions in sallins too. Ciaran (thought it was Kieran!) is my stylist also! I can only say nice things regarding all the staff here - but Ciaran is hilarious. I get a fantasic service with my cut and colour but he also has me in stitches too. He's a tonic! Always feel confident in his hands and recently changed my style and colour. He talks everything through and I left salon feeling fab! A real pampering experience and hair looks great too! I've sent a few of my friends here also and they're all happy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 272 ✭✭Loopie

Here's another vote for Ciaran in Occassions in Sallins. He definitely knows his stuff, listens to what you want, will tell you whether he thinks it will work for you or not and is absolutely hilarious to boot! He has me in stitches every time I go in! Highly recommend him!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭foodaholic

Thanks for recommendations, looks like occasions has it .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 big baddy boody

I go to Aoife in occasions. It is in the tesco shopping centre. She is an excellent stylist and i always leave the salon looking a million dollars. Everyone always comments on my hair. Highly recommend her!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 moggie star

I also go to Aoife in Occasions. Cant tell you what a difference there is in my hair since my first visit. A smashing colour, a modern cut and a few hair treatments later I am a new person! Now my friends all go to her too and we are all happy campers!! :):):) An amazing hairdresser!

Funny thing is, since my last recommendation, I now go to Aoife in Occasions too and I love her and my hair so much! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 452 ✭✭Pixied

Does anyone know where aoife has gone? She's left Occassions :(

Pixied wrote: »
    Does anyone know where aoife has gone? She's left Occassions :(

Yeah, she's working as a mobile hairdresser now. You can find her on Facebook under 'Hair Expressions' or if you want to PM me, I could send you her number.

• Advertisement
Advertisement