Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor advice, €300 budget

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭SteveDon

Yamahas all the way, they are so flat, the krks give a poor representation of the bass freqs i find. Alot of people like that, thats why they are so popular, but if you want to be accurate with the music your making get the yamahas.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

agreed,yamahas

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Only thing is if you're planning to have them against a wall/in a corner, the Rokits would be better.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭-oRnein9-

Only thing is if you're planning to have them against a wall/in a corner, the Rokits would be better.

May have them close to a wall why would the Rokits be better in this situation, thanks for the feedback

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

-oRnein9- wrote: »
    May have them close to a wall why would the Rokits be better in this situation, thanks for the feedback

I've the Yahama's myself, and have had no problems, but read something about the bass coming out the back, so can cause problems if it's against a wall.

• Advertisement
Advertisement