Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer pitch for 5-a-side kick game?

Options
  • 14-01-2011 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭

Me and a group of friends are looking to have a 5-a-side kick around.

Can anyone tell me where we could find a pitch to use near UCC? Some place other than the Mardyke too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

theres a big enough green just past safari building if that'd do?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

The closest venues that I know of (and it'd be a fair walk to any of them) would be St. Finbarr's GAA by the South Link, Leisure World out by the CIT and Leisure World up by Churchfield. Other than these you'd be probably be looking at some indoor sports hall from some nearby school.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Thanks for the replies, all those were a bit too far away though, and i didn't know where the safari building was. I remembered a pitch i had seen before, across from LIDL in Ballyphehane. We went there and had a good two hour workout. Just a pity we were temporarily interrupted by some local scumbags half way through.

Advertisement