Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Construction Companies / Agencies in Middle East

Options
  • 14-01-2011 2:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭

I am looking for work as an Engineer for a construction company in the Middle East. Does anyone know what recruitment agencies in the UK deal with these countries? Are there many companies hiring there at the moment?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 DoBai

beresford blake thomas (BBT) would be an okish crowd to start with but whether agencies will speak to you at all is hugely dependent on how much experience you have. When i came out here 2 years ago with relatively no experience, just when things crashed, very few had time for me.
    have a look at John Sisk website, they were recruiting out here, as were a few of the big english companies i.e. Laing O Rourke, Balfour Beatty, Carillion etc.
    beware of some of the recruitment websites like bayt, alot of the jobs on there i dont believe exist and you'll spend hours wrecking your head sifting through them.
    Overall there is def work in the region and good pay but you need patience both getting here and when you arrive here! Best of luck with it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 BigBraveBear

Saw on construction jobs.ie that Sisk were looking for Project Engineers and Site Engineers for work in UAE. Most likely in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Ozzy123

kentz, sisk, PM, bruceshawgroup, kppm.ie, sepam, mercury. All Irish companies with engineering work in the middle east. what discipline are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 burrow

I am looking for work as a Construction Superviser in the Middle East, could anybody give me info on companies or agencies recruiting.

Advertisement