Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrade question and contracts

Options
  • 14-01-2011 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

I am currently on a bill pay contract with O2 and I am due an upgrage in april. If I take the upgrade am I signing a contract for another year or can I walk out with the new phone without taking up a new contract.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭MastiffMrs

New phone means new contract on o2 billpay.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭BravoMike

Ok just needed to know. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭flipall

if you are due an upgrade it means the end of contract so shop around before renewing anything! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Eoinite

Upgrade means you're free and should look for a better deal elsewhere rather than renewing your contract with them. Of course you may be on a fantastic deal so you want to stay with them but always look around first.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭BravoMike

The phone I'm interested in most at the moment is the HTC thunderbolt and the Iphone 4. I am currently on a €60 plan at the moment so I'll look around for a better deal

• Advertisement
Advertisement