Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Audi TT small bodywork repair - advise

• 14-01-2011 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey everyone.

I hit an ice block a few weeks ago with the bad weather and caused a scratch/scuff in the front bumper of my car. It is very small and can barely be seen but it is annoying me as I know where it is and I look at it everyday! :mad: I attached a pic. Do you happen to know of a good garage that can do this sort of small bodywork repairs with great results at a good value?

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Where are you based?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,544 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Smart repair guys are the way to go with this.
    Paintdoctor on here does that work around cork as far as I know. You dont say where you are?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Padadopoulos

Sorry, my bad, I should have mentioned the location, Dublin, preferably South Dublin. Thanks both for your reply.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

I had www.detailer.ie recommended to me, to remove some scratches from the side of a car by the guys on here. Haven't gone to them yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Padadopoulos

They look quite professional, nice portfolio of cars! I'm going to give them a shout and see what they say. Thanks for sharing the link.

• Advertisement
Advertisement