Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No Gi competition

• 14-01-2011 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi , maybe anyone know is there any No Gi tournaments in Ireland this year? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭TEAM RYANO

Bjj revolution team
    Will be running a nogi event this year just have to check dates with the league and barrys event to get a date
    Cheers andy

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Ramunas

TEAM RYANO wrote: »
    Bjj revolution team
    Will be running a nogi event this year just have to check dates with the league and barrys event to get a date
    Cheers andy

Great Andy , let me know the date . Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

From memory, mine are in March, August, November. But I'm thinking of moving the first one due to the Munster Open. I'll confirm when I'm back in the office on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭DavidPhelan

NoGi Irish cup is down for the March 5th.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 181 ✭✭Marty Mc

^^where can i see the details for the irish cup?
    Categories, Venue? etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭DavidPhelan

Marty Mc wrote: »
    ^^where can i see the details for the irish cup?
    Categories, Venue? etc

I only heard dates, details probably aren't finalised.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Barry SeanScoil

http://www.fightyear.com/node/109

This is the site where the date is posted but no more details as of yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 181 ✭✭Marty Mc

Thanks for the heads up.

Grab and pull is a good comp.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭gusuk

Hi guys

Registration now is open. Prize money 100 euros for faster submission. BESPOKEN MEDALS. See you all in there

http://www.strongvon.com/nogiirish/m_tournament_main.jsp?mod=ts&tournament_id=624

2ndirishcup.jpg

If anyone is qualified or high grade PURPLE<BROWN & BLACK and widh to work on the day as a referre please send me an email to sales@grabandpull.co.uk I will be paying 80 euros.

Also I am looking for table stuff to work pn the day I will be 40 euros. Same drill please send me an email to sales@grabandpull.co.uk

All the best
    Gus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 901 ✭✭✭David Jones

Just some information on the venue. I recommended it to Gus after St Andrews is no longer available.

Its a relatively new leisure centre,
    Bleacher seats in a nice warm hall,
    Great Swimming pool, sauna, steam room and gym
    A pancake and crepe place in reception
    10 minute walk from DART station in Greystones
    84 bus stops outside
    Near shops in Greystones etc
    Anyone with families coming to support, the rates for use of the pool and facilities are really reasonable.

Gus runs tournaments all over UK, he is paying IBJJF referees and also table guys which is fairly unique in terms of competitions in this country.

I am not involved in organising or planning but I Hope as many clubs as possible support this tournament.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭SBG Ireland

you had me at pancake...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 901 ✭✭✭David Jones

http://www.shorelineleisure.ie/shorelinegreystones.0.html

you had me at pancake...

not very paleo!!

Hi Guys and Girls just to confirm that we are on for the 5th of march, just spoken with the venue all confirmed, this will be awesome comp. looking forwards to see you all there.

All the best
    Gus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭r_obric

March is looking like a great month for grapplers,
    NOGI on the 5th and Munster Open BJJ on the 19th, :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Ramunas

anyone know what time that competition starts?

Advertisement