Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry Storm 2 9250

Options
  • 14-01-2011 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭

Afternoon all,
    i am thinking of getting a Blackberry Storm 2 9250 and i was looking for peoples opinion on it.
    I have had an iPhone up to recently, so how would it compare.
    All my phone no's are saved on itunes and i was wondering if i did get the Blackberry phone would it connect to itunes so i could download my contacts onto it. When i was googling the phone (not much info anywhere for it) i came across one site that said it would connect to itunes but didn't say much else about it.
    Your help would be appreciated,
    Cheers
    Coco

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Tin_Cup

Had the original Storm. Was the worst phone I ever owned. Not sure if the Storm 2 has it but the sure press screen was a major pain. If u need a BB would go with the Torch if u can get one. Really nice phone with best of both worlds, touch screen with BB keypad also

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Didn't go with it after. Read a load of bad reviews about the 1st one so decided against. Got a Nokia E5 instead. Thanks for the reply :)

Advertisement