Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Creda Europa Solar Plus Oven

• 14-01-2011 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hey all,

We have one of these ovens, it was already in the house when we bought it. I'm looking for a manual for it. Does anyone know where I could possibly download it or buy it even. I've tried a few places in Galway but no luck.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17 icanhelp

antlyn wrote: »
    Hey all,

We have one of these ovens, it was already in the house when we bought it. I'm looking for a manual for it. Does anyone know where I could possibly download it or buy it even. I've tried a few places in Galway but no luck.

Hi

You will get it on the Hotpoint Service website.

http://www.hotpointservice.co.uk/hs/pages/manual/manualSearch.do

Hope this will help.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭antlyn

Thanks very much. I can't see it though!! Is it under a model number or something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17 icanhelp

Thanks very much. I can't see it though!! Is it under a model number or something?

Ok

You should get to model number when you open the oven door it will be on the main frame of the oven a black label with white writing.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭serious

Hey all,

If have this oven and dont need it anymore I would to buy it from you. My parents have the same one but the timer is broken. I am looking for spares or the same oven.
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sillup

serious wrote: »
    If have this oven and dont need it anymore I would to buy it from you. My parents have the same one but the timer is broken. I am looking for spares or the same oven.
    Thanks

I would also love to get my hands on this manual. Don't waste your time with Hotpoint as they don't have the manual.
    Sue

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sillup

icanhelp wrote: »
    Ok

You should get to model number when you open the oven door it will be on the main frame of the oven a black label with white writing.
    Hotpoint don't have this manual as the model is too old. I'm still looking for one.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭serious

Sillup wrote: »
    Hotpoint don't have this manual as the model is too old. I'm still looking for one.

I had problem with the timer on this and a new one was 150euro. I found an easy do it yourself solution from a Creda service guy free of charge . All you have to do is bypass the timer completely cut the wires going into the timer and rejoin them onto the oven. If you are anyway diy or electrical knowledge its quite an easy task.Then buy a battery timer on ebay for a fiver ( not necessary but if you need a timer). No more timer issues and a perfectly working oven.You now just turn on the oven or the grill etc without fluting around with complicated buttons on the timer unit. If anybody needs further instructions on how to do it I will gladly help .

Sillup wrote: »

There are a number of on-line manual sites which that will allow you to download fro free.

Have a search, you might be lucky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Hi,

I have one of these ovens and its manual, if some-one wants to throw me €20 for a few pints they are welcome to it.

Advertisement