Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill Jumped Up

Options
  • 14-01-2011 4:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

hey guys i have been with eircom for years snd since about sept/oct the bill has jumped up about 40euro itd all from ngb for over usage. i dont have a problem with paying this but why only since sept/oct are all these extra cherges comeing in? my usage has not changed much over the years? has anyone else had his problem

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Overusage was never enforced before with NGB it is, Perhaps you should look at a differant NGB package so your not paying extra.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

hey guys i have been with eircom for years snd since about sept/oct the bill has jumped up about 40euro itd all from ngb for over usage. i dont have a problem with paying this but why only since sept/oct are all these extra cherges comeing in? my usage has not changed much over the years? has anyone else had his problem

Hi sthsidechuck,

Can you privat message me with your telephone number or account number and I can check your bill for you.

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 sthsidechuck

cheers McLoughlin thats what i thought i just wish they would have let me know that they were changeing my plan. My Fault should have reviewd packages and bundles a few months ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 sthsidechuck

hey mark sent you on a pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

hey mark sent you on a pm

Hi,

Sent a response via PM

Thanks, Mark

• Advertisement
Advertisement