Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best place in Dublin for 2nd hand cars?

• 14-01-2011 4:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 321 ✭✭

Ages since I replaced the car but I'm sick of my Scenic.

Working full time so I don't have days to shop around - can anyone recommend a few garages which generally have a good supply of 2nd hand cars?

Looking at spending about €10k plus my own as trade in - I loved the new Hyundai ix35, but it's abit out of my price range!! Can anyone suggest some cars for me....I'm looking for something abit more fun & with abit of poke.

Thanks.....Little A

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

IMHO the best thing is to use the internet (Carzone & Donedeal etc) to narrow down the cars you want to a few, then go out and look at them. I think this is far more time effective than simply going to a small number of dealers in the hope of finding a car you like. This way you get to browse almost every car in Dublin (or Ireland even), and when you find a few that you are interested in you can research them so that you'll have some idea how to spot a good or bad one (though you should still have a mechanic check), and you'll have a good idea of the prices they go for to help you get a better deal.

Advertisement